Welcome to Azalea Abbey!
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- Private Heated Pool (**Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $50 per day**)
- 350 Feet to the Beach Access
- Tower with Gulf Views
- Huge Outdoor Living Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
Nestled among the trees on a quaint Seagrove road, this home is less than a block to 30A and a short walk to Seaside. This newly constructed home has every amenity your family can imagine and is sure to be a favorite among all of your guests! From the open and spacious rooms, the hardwood floors and the beautiful beamed ceilings that greet you upon entering, Azalea Abbey will make you feel right at home.
The large kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining spaces give you multiple options for gathering. Families will also enjoy the bonus 3rd floor area for relaxing. There's even a view of the Gulf from the top deck!
Enjoy a short stroll to The Surfing Deer, Seagrove Village Market, Cowgirl Kitchen and more when you book this home for your next Beach Getaway. When you are in Seagrove Beach, you are arguably "in the middle of it all". Seaside, WaterColor and Grayton are just a mile or two to the west, while the planned communities of WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach are a few miles east. Not that you need to go anywhere, of course, as Seagrove is home to a wonderfully diverse assortment of restaurants, shops and other local businesses, all of which just a short stroll or bikeride away.
Most homes in Seagrove are either tucked away beneath stately oak trees or overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bathroom (Shower)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room (2 sets of washer and dryer)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Soaking Tub (sleeps 2)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower (sleeps 2)
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo (sleeps 2)
- Bunk Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds (sleeps 2)
- Guest Bedroom: 4 Full Beds (sleeps 8)
- Living Room
- Crows Nest with 180 degree Gulf Views