Welcome to Emerald Elegance!
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- Private Heated Pool (**Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an extra fee**
- Exclusive Interior Design
- 5-Minute Walk to the Beach
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Carriage House
- 6 Seater Golf Cart and Bikes Available to Rent
Nestled among the trees on a quaint Seagrove road, this home is less than a block to 30A and a short walk to Seaside. This newly constructed home has every amenity your family can imagine and is sure to be a favorite among all of your guests!
Upon entering the main house through the hand-carved wood French doors, you immediately notice the spacious open feel enhanced by 12ft ceilings throughout. The oversized open concept living, dining, and kitchen area flows effortlessly to the main outdoor space, through the French doors that line the back of the home.
The large kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining spaces give you multiple options for gathering. Families will also enjoy having the carriage house that sleeps 4 guests; perfect for the in-laws! Situated on a large lot, off the beaten path in Seagrove, Emerald Elegance offers you quiet seclusion, while still being just a short bike ride to all the entertainment of 30A.
When you are in Seagrove Beach, you are arguably "in the middle of it all"! Seaside, WaterColor and Grayton are just a mile or two to the west, while the planned communities of WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach are a few miles east. Not that you need to go anywhere, of course, as Seagrove is home to a wonderfully diverse assortment of restaurants, shops and other local businesses, all of which just a short stroll or bikeride away. Most homes in Seagrove are either tucked away beneath stately oak trees or overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Don't forget to bring: While Florida Charms provides you an initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, and trash bags to get you through your first 24 hours, we recommend you bring the following: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, hairdryer, napkins, condiments, spices, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, coffee and coffee filters, beach towels, umbrella, beach toys, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your perfect vacation.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom (Sleeps 2)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Soaking Tub (sleeps 2)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower (sleeps 2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower (sleeps 2)
- Bunk Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds (sleeps 2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bathroom (sleeps 2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Beds with Private Bathroom (Sleeps 2)
- Living Room